Sunday, February 22, 2015

Diigo and Pinterest

my Pinterest link
my Diigo link

I like both tools, although in different ways.

Features they share are:
multiple tags;
reference to resources;
following others and being followed.


Diigo is an integrated resource organizer, and Pinterest is a casual notepad. Diigo has multiple functions that Pinterest doesn't have: upload PDF, read PDF files in an editable reader, set up a mini-blog where you may interact with your friends, link to websites and message with your friends. Another thing I like to mention about Diigo is  that it has a special feature of PDF reading and editing. It is quite useful for us who have to read so many articles. It would be wonderful if we could upload them and organize them with tags so that we might be able to find them more easily later.








Pinterest is like a notepad I keep random things. It is a fragmentized resource manager, which is quite useful in a way that we can keep the pieces of ideas, inspirations or information which would just slip away if we couldn't find a good place to net them.  Since I have a habit of keeping such information on notepads, I find it a good fit for me to pin things I like while reading or pin useful sharing from others. It is a different way of integrating information.







1 comment:

  1. It seems you have found a good way to utilize each of these resources.

    ReplyDelete